HOW EXCESS ALCOHOL WHISTLES FOR FIGHTS
Abrupt unscheduled
invitations
The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down
an invitation to dinner in his girlfriend’s house without giving an excuse and
turns up to an invitation to alcohol in a club. This doesn’t mean that someone
must be a dipsomaniac to do such an absurd thing, but it just comes in your
flippant mind unscheduled for the sake of trying to have some good and funny
moments with your longtime friends. Your girlfriend will obviously be mad with
this in such a big time when she really needs you close to her for cuddling and
much more. Dinner must be an excuse to get you in the trap of building affections
that time. “Where are you brother?” Friends would ask you on weekends when you
are leisurely relaxed in the house, watching some movies and attending to
couple of chats on your What’s up including your girlfriend. Dipsomaniacs never
reply such ‘important’ texts but instead, they make a call and put waggish smiles
on their faces while ringing. The only thing at the back of their minds is how
they would intoxicate themselves and stumble in different styles on their way
back home. Such kind of behaviours have caused so much arguments, fights and
divorces in relationships.
Covetousness and
misbehaviours in clubs
If you’ve never fought in a club, then you don’t know how miraculous
alcohol can transform you to a Deadpool superstar starring in that drinking
moment. There is a time we went out for drinking with my friends at Nairobi,
Donholm and I ended up being thrown to the security staffs like a rugby ball by
some furious guys after I had spanked one of their girlfriends. All this
started after I had hit the 10th bottle of beer in a club called
Blush. That was back in the year 2016 but I feel like it has just happened
yesterday. The security staffs received me and mercilessly threw me down the
stairs from the second floor and watched me as I was tumbling down like a log.
Alcohol can make a person become covetous if consumed in excess and this might
lead to fights in the clubs. I nursed some serious injuries the following
morning, trying to figure out how I got home but I realized that I actually came
on foot after I checked my shoes and noticed mud all over them. “Where is my
phone?” That question is so popular after searching every corner of the house
to an extent of asking the neighbours if they might have seen it by chance, as
if you were together but the answer is always to buy a new phone. It gets more
stressful and regretful when you try check in your wallet and you find out that
you had spent every single note that night and only left with one dollar. Some
wounds on your body are the ones which would intrigue you to go back to the
club to ask for the CCTV footage replay.
Comments
Post a Comment